|For all Scientific Participation Registration of AOICON 2020 is Compulsory.||For all Scientific Participation AOI Membership is Compulsory.||All Post Graduate Students Should enclose a Bonafide Certificate from their HOD.||The last date of submission of the abstract is November 15th 2019.|
- Abstracts received after the last date (November 15th 2019) will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- All scientific presentations competing for the Medals, should contain only the Presenter’s name on the first slide with no mention of the institution, place, name of co-authors or HOD anywhere in the presentation. Any Violation will result in rejection of the paper. (This is not applicable for non-competitive general presentations).
- Various aspects like quality, content, relevance, timing and way of presentation will be considered during assessment. The Judges can disqualify a presentation if the presenter does not adhere to the rules and timing.
- The Judge’s decision will be final and binding.
- The Scientific Committee has the sole discretion to review, decide and accept or reject the abstract for the presentation.
- PG Students need to fill the ‘Bonafide Certificate’ attached and send it along with the Abstract.
For any assistance or clarification please contact:
- Prof. Dr. Devendra Mahore – Chairman Scientific – 9823675951, email@example.com
- Dr Nandu Kolwadkar – Organisersing Secretary – 9423228161, firstname.lastname@example.org